# Rebellion: Items shipped via priority are shipped by air which results in faster delivery times. Once a parcel is shipped via priority it will take 1 – 3 business days to arrive. Standard shipping is more economically friendly and will take up to 3 – 5 business days to arrive. We strongly suggest priority shipping as it is faster and a better overall experience.
Articles in this section
- When will my pre-order ship?
- What is the difference between Priority shipping service and Standard shipping service?
- Can I redirect my order to a different address if my order has already shipped?
- What should I do if my parcel was been returned to the warehouse?
- What should I verify before I sign for the parcel?
- What should I do if my tracking has not been updated for an extended period of time?
- What should I do if my parcel was damaged upon delivery?
- How do I track my order?
- Where will the order be shipped from?
- When will I receive my order?