# Rebellion: Issues that occur on phones when the power is on are usually related to one of the phenomena listed below,
- Gets stuck or freezes randomly
- Gets stuck at #Black Shark Logo
- Phone vibrates, but no change occurs on the screen
- No reaction after long-pressing the power button
- Unable to power on
Check whether the device has external damage, such as physical damage, whether it's bent, suffered liquid damage, etc. If the issues are caused by a hardware failure we recommended applying for after-sales service.
Try the steps below,
1. Try to restore factory settings or entering Recovery mode to clear your cache, and check if the issue persists
2. Long press the power button for 8 consecutive seconds, then reboot the device and check whether the issue persists.
Check the status of your software,
1. Please back up all of your data, then clear the cache.
2. Check what screen the device gets stuck on, the #Black Shark logo or the Boot animation?
a).If the device is stuck at a screen such as the boot animation, start by restoring the factory settings, then check if the device displays "Your device is corrupt" before the #Black Shark logo appears. If yes, please clear cache, back up all of your data and flash to the latest OS version.
b). If the device gets stuck at the Black Shark logo, please clear the cache, back up all of your data and flash to the latest OS version.
If the steps above did not solve the issue, we recommend applying for after-sales service