# Rebellion: While this is not normal behavior, here are some things you can try. First, power-cycle the device by holding the power button for 20 seconds, 5 times. Attempt to start the phone by holding down the power button and the volume-down button at the same time. This will start recovery mode where you can perform a factory reset. If this does not solve your problem, please follow these steps:
1) Let your phone rest for 12 hours (do not charge);
2) Charge with the official charger and cable for 6 hours;
3) After 6 hours, disconnect then reconnect your phone to the charger. A low battery screen should appear;
4) Do not attempt to boot. Allow it charge for 1 more hour;
5) After 1 hour, your device should be ready to boot and power-on.