# Rebellion: 1. Only plug into outlets with voltages between 110VAC and 220VAC.
2. Never short-circuit the charger – this may cause electrocution, overheating or damage.
3. Don't charge the phone in direct sunlight or in an area where it's damp, dusty, or on a vibrating surface. Charging your phone near – or on – a TV or radio could interfere with connectivity.
4. Don't use the charger if the power cable is damaged.
5. Keep water away from the charger. If the charger does get splashed by water, or any other kind of liquid, immediately unplug it.
6. Never disassemble the charger.
7. Never touch any charger, electric cable or socket with wet hands.
8. Don't place heavy objects on the electric cable.
9. If the cable is damaged, don't try to fix it yourself.
10. Always unplug the charger before you clean it.
11. When unplugging the charger, hold the plug itself, rather than pulling on the cable.